Titanic Guardian Mk-7
|Titanic Guardian Mk-7|
Titanic Guardian Mk-7 is an enemy in Outward.
Description[edit | edit source]
Combat[edit | edit source]
There are three consoles in the large room before the fight (not the same room as the Titan), which allow you to make various modifications to this fight.
|“||Select Weapon Loadout for Titanic Guardian Mk-7...||„|
- Drilling Sword: 45 Physical, 100 Impact, inflicts Pain
- Serrated Halberd: 41 Physical, 110 Impact, inflicts Extreme Bleeding
- 10 Ton Hammer: 45 Physical, 110 Impact, inflicts Confusion
|“||Select Elemental Ward Matrix for Titanic Guardian Mk-7...||„|
- Rusted Hive Impact Absorber: Titan has -25 Physical and Decay resistance (down to 35 and 15 ), but gains 80 Impact resistance
- Ghostly Wendigo Armor Booster: Titan has -25 Ethereal and Fire resistance (down to 15)
- Obsidian Scourge Repair Matrix: Titan has -25 Lightning and Frost resistance (down to 15)
|“||Select Environmental Loadout for Titanic Guardian Mk-7...||„|
- Ice Vents: arena will be -45 Cold
- Heat Vents: arena will be +40 Hot
- Corruption Vents: arena will have Corruption
Skills[edit | edit source]
Drops[edit | edit source]
|Galvanic Chakram (1)|
There will be a Gemstone Key A on the ground, sitting on the stone titan mask beneath the Golem after the fight.