Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Tsar Stone is an extremely rare crafting item in Outward. Tsar stones cannot be purchased from merchants nor mined in the world. Instead, they are a unique resource that can only be obtained by completing specific tasks, such as hidden interactions in the world or Quests.
Equipment created with Tsar Stones have infinite durability and never need to be repaired. While they have the highest physical damage in the game, they are also very slow at 0.8 speed.
Description[edit | edit source]
|“||Shimmering gem that glimmers with shining power||„|
Acquired From[edit | edit source]
Tsar Stones are an extremely rare and limited resource that can only be acquired by completing specific objectives or quests in the world. There likely won't be enough to craft everything without using multiple play-throughs and legacy chests.
Chersonese[edit | edit source]
- Head beyond Ghost Pass, towards the entrance to Corrupted Tombs. Once through the pass, head north-west (left) into the graveyard.
- The grave will be on the top far left corner of the graveyard, near the entrance to the red ruined building (Corrupted Tombs)
- Interact with the grave and choose option 3: "coat your weapon with Gaberry Wine" in front of the marked tombstone to spawn the Ghost of Vanasse, who drops the stone.
- Alternatively, if player chooses to "drink a bottle of Gaberry Wine", the player will receive the Tsar stone without having to fight the ghost.
Electric Lab[edit | edit source]
- Head to the Electric Lab in Abrassar.
- A purple orb located at the top of the dungeon must be interacted with to begin the Arcane Machine quest.
- The orb can be found when you reach the top of the dungeon after solving an elevator puzzle.
- The Tsar stone can be found outside after you completed the quest where you fought the 3 golems.
- The stone is located on a pedestal with 4 electrified claws surrounding it.
Treasure Hunt[edit | edit source]
- See: Treasure Hunt
- Begins in an unmarked pirate cave in the Chersonese. Just north of the ruins located South-centre of Chersonese.
- Fifth and Final location is the Abandoned Docks in Abrassar just northwest of the beached ships.
Dark Ziggurat[edit | edit source]
- Head to Dark Ziggurat in Hallowed Marsh. The levers to open the top door must first be unlocked.
- In the middle of the elevator shaft, jump down into a platform on the side while the elevator is going down and pull down the lever in that platform. Take care not to die from falling damage.
- The Tsar stone will be placed on an altar behind a locked bar that is next to one of the corruption lever, the bar should be open by now.
Faction Quest[edit | edit source]
Upon completion of the players chosen faction quest, they will receive a Tsar stone.
Note: receiving the Tsar Stone may require a 'success' outcome of the final quest, it is not guaranteed.
Uses[edit | edit source]
Commisioned from Tokuga:
|3 x Tsar Stone
|6 x Tsar Stone
|2 x Tsar Stone
Commissioned from Plague Doctor: